We see so many celebrities flashing flawless, pearly white teeth on the red carpet, but the truth is that no one is born with a perfect smile. Even if our teeth are bright white when we’re younger, age and lifestyle factors can lead to staining while the teeth themselves shift position and sometimes even crack or chip. If your teeth make you want to smile with your mouth closed, our cosmetic dental procedures can give you a much-needed confidence boost.
Our Smile Makeover Procedures
- Teeth whitening is one of the quickest and easiest cosmetic dental procedures. We use Zoom! Teeth Whitening, which can whiten teeth up to 8 shades in just one office visit. We also offer a take-home whitening treatment in case you’d prefer to whiten in the comfort of your own home.
- Gum reconstruction is an option if you have a gummy smile. Excess gum tissue can make your teeth look smaller than they are. We use laser technology to remove gum tissue where it’s not needed and can use the same technology to replace gums that may have receded.
- Veneers are thin, ceramic shells that adhere to the front of your teeth. They’re the perfect way to fix a crack or chip and give you a natural-looking tooth without the damage. At Renken, we offer same-day veneers to get you the smile of your dreams even faster than competitors.
- Dental bonding is similar to veneers, but it’s a resin that’s shaped over broken or damaged teeth. It can be used to fill in gaps to give the same look that braces could take a year to achieve, and it’s much less expensive.
- Crowns are a perfect way to salvage a damaged tooth. A crown is a tooth-shaped cap that’s sealed over a damaged tooth for a natural-looking fix that’s functional, too. Crowns are also an important last step in a root canal procedure. We offer same-day crowns, so you don’t have to go another minute with painful, damaged teeth.
- Dental implants are the best way to replace a missing tooth. An implant is a rod that’s embedded into your jawbone before an artificial tooth is attached. The implant mimics a tooth’s root and prevents the jawbone from wearing away.
To talk to your dentist about any of our smile makeover procedures, give our office in Crystal Falls, TX a call to book an appointment today.